Pendidikan Air STEM
Pendidikan Air STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) book is a collaborative effort among experts involved directly in education, water resources, water treatment, wastewater and environmental conversion activities. It aims to increase engagement about water and water-based STEM education to all society and encourage STEM teachers to be increasingly concerned about the diverse topics and activities on water.
List of book authors are as follows:
- Dr. Mahani Razali, Expert on Children Early Education
- Hj. Ir. Mohmad Asari Daud, Deputy President of MWA
- Pn. Fauziah Sirat, President of Women & Girls in Science
- Tn. Mansor Abd Ghani, Deputy President Friends of River Malaysia
- Dr. Rahmah Elfithri, LESTARI UKM
- Assoc. Prof Dr. Norhayati, Deputy Director UTM International, UTM
- Tn. Sawal Yamon, Experienced Trainer of Wastewater
- Dr. Ihsan Ismail, Head of Pusat STEM Negara
- Dr. Hapidah Mohamed, Executive Director, MyWA
Pendidikan Air STEM book was launched by Pn Norsham Abdul Latip, the SUBK of Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment & Climate Change (MESTECC). The launching ceremony was held in conjunction to Simposium Pendidikan Air STEM on 6 July 2019 at Pusat Sains Negara.
This book aims to provide information and knowledge to teachers, parents, and communities on water resources, water treatment, wastewater and STEM activities for school children. There 33 STEM activities included in this book to further enhance children’s understanding through applied engineering. This book is published by Pejabat Karang Mengarang, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI).
Purchase a set of 10 copies: RM40.00/units (RM400.00)