List of Members
Since its formation in 1988, MWA has grown to a total membership of 883
Membership in the Association shall be of five grades: Honorary, Ordinary, Institutional and Associate, Student.
- Participation in MWA Activities
- Free MWA Publication
- Discounted Rate For Training / Publication on Sale
- Discounted Rate to Local and International Conference / Technical Tours
- Information on the Latest Developments in Water & Wastewater Industry
- Right to Vote for MWA Council Member (Ordinary / Institutional)
- Right to Run for Council Member
- The Platform for Exchanging View / Ideas / Knowledge
- Opportunity To Jointly The Organise Technical Talks / Site Visits On Member Products And Services To MWA Members
A person distinguished in public life or by service to the Association
A legally constituted professional institution, association, firm, company, organization or any other similar body whose activities include or concern the water supply or wastewater industry.
A person who processes a tertiary qualification or holds a position of responsibility in an organisation acceptable to the Council for ordinary membership, and who is involved in the water supply or wastewater industry.
A person who keenly interested in the water supply or wastewater industry but not eligible for election to other classes of membership.
A person who
- Is a student of a higher learning institution as defined by the relevant laws
- a Malaysian citizen
- is above 18 years of age
- No university or university college student shall be admitted as a member of the Association without the prior written approval of the University authority concerned