The Malaysian Water Association invites you and your friends to join our special MWA/MIWC Webinar Series.
The 11th webinar will be on Coagulation Assisted Ceramic Membrane for Water and Wastewater Treatment
Date: Tuesday, 21st July 2020
Time: 3pm (GMT8) Malaysia Time.
Lets join us on zoom and register at
Join the webinar and learn about:
- -Advance in water and wastewater membrane treatment – membrane nanotech.
- -Membrane filtration process for water and wastewater and why it is needed. Benefits of coagulation assisted membrane micro and ultra-filtration process.
- -How coagulation help increase flux and extends CIP time in membrane filtration.
- -Coagulation helps further treatment of backwash water or sludge of membrane.
- -Advantages of ceramic membrane in its durability and coagulation assisted process that generating non-schedulewaste sludge by using organic coagulant.