This course provides knowledge and skills to enable personnel involved in confined space entrant to be aware of these procedures:
- State legal requirement pertaining to confined space
- Describe the presence of hazards at the confined space
- Apply confined space entry procedures
- Use the personal protective equipment and other related equipment associated with confined space occupation
- State the duties / responsibilities and carry out the duties of Authorised Entrants and Stand-by Person
- Qualify the workers as competent workers for confined space
This program is a collaboration with Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd and accredited by the Department of Occupational Safety & Health and assessment is done by NIOSH.