MyWA was launched by the minister of KeTTHA Dato’ Sri Peter Chin Fah Kui on 7 April 2010 during Asia Water Conference 2012 at KLCC. During the launching MWA signed four MOUs with four major partners of MyWA in promoting the capacity building for the water and wastewater industry. More MOU will be signed with other organization for the same purpose.
To establish a capacity building hub for all stakeholder of the water & wastewater industry.
- To provide the institutional support for Government Initiatives towards development of quality workforce for global competitiveness/liberalization of water industry.
- To provide integrated and accredited education & training for all stakeholders across the public & private divide of the water & wastewater sector.
- To be a strategic platform for Collaborative Research and Innovations between Academia & Industry, Local & Foreign experts.
MyWA to be a renowned and recognized institution in Water and Wastewater.
To create a centre of knowledge and excellence for development of human capital asset and technology enhancement in the water and wastewater industry.
Water Resources Management
Wastewater Sludge Treatment
Financial & Accounting
- Identify & Establish Industry Training Needs in Water and wastewater sector.
- Conduct accredited and certified training programmes.
- Establish smart partnership with leading research and development institutions for water and wastewater.
- Create opportunity for Young Water Professionals to participate and obtain knowledge, experience and skills through various association activities.
- Provide platform for senior Professional Members to interact and share the knowledge, experience and skills to younger generation.
- Servce as platform for developing knowledge based workforce.
- Participate in providing assistance to vulnerable communities during disasters via its trained Emergency Relief Squad (ERS).